CARING FOR YOUR SWIMSUIT
Once you receive your new CICI SWIM pieces please ensure the following when caring for your swimwear:
- Cold hand wash separately after every wear.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak, rub or bleach
- Drip dry flat in shade
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry or iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not roll up when wet
- Sunlight may fade certain colours
- Sunscreens, oils and fake tan may mark and damage swimwear. Take extra care when using these products.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces including sitting, leaning and lying on rough pool edges or furniture that swimsuits may catch on. Whenever possible always put a towel underneath you.
- We recommend you do not wear your best swimsuit in spas or saunas.
- Strong levels of chemicals and high temperatures are not good for your swimsuit, wear an older swimsuit and save your best for other swimming.